Monday, December 25, 2006

New Year....New blog thoughts?

Wow, it has been forever since I thought about blogging. Unfortunately our technology group was required to make a commitment to other professional learning communities this fall so we have not been meeting as regularly as we were last year. We have tried to get together a couple of times this fall to share new ideas, problem solve our new printing technology problems, and to encourage each other to use technology in the classroom in new ways to enhance our teaching methods and hopefully make a difference in the learning process. I think most of the group continues to try to use technology and some are probably doing some "cool" things this year...so fellow Everett bloggers, I hope by getting back on my blog I will inspire you to do the same. Hope to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home