Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Next Tech Challenge??

I have been pondering what to work on tech-wise on the April 17th Plan Day? Is anyone up for a breakfast gathering? I would love to hear and see what everyone has been doing with technology in their classroom these past six weeks. I need to change some of my powerpoint slides into comic life so that I can export them out as a quicktime movie in order to easily get them into an imovie.(Lynn taught me this) Then I need to get better at putting audio onto my imovie. If anyone else is interested in this? Also I want to think about what classes to take this summer (I haven't checked if the summer staff development is available) What else are we interested in exploring yet this year, I am up for one last challenge???!!!! Let me know your thoughts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Room 210 Writers said...

I am also planning on taking some computer classes this summer. I am tired of classes being canceled due to not enough participants. I also will need to takie time to look over the classes being offered. I have never done an Imovie! Always willing to try something new. Now that I have my feet wet, I am hungry for more. I will support you in anyway helpful, even though my skills are limited.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Kim,

Let me know what you come up with for April 17th so we can be prepared. I'm not very good "on the fly".

Summer Staff Development is up on the website. There is an interesting new twist listed in June - a whole bunch of online learning classes available for $60. One sounds exactly like the class I am taking now - curriculum devleopment using the process of backward design. They look pretty interesting. Might be worth trying.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home