Monday, February 06, 2006

Organizing my itunes!?!

I have decided if I commit to this on my blog that hopefully I will make myself accountable to completing the task. I seriously need to get my itunes organized. Lynn has done a good job of loading all the music we use in the classroom into her itunes and then making folders for different times of the day. For instance active songs, alphabet songs, rhyming songs, ect. I have made a very lame attempt at getting something done with mine. I still need to load some CD's and then decide how I want to organize them. I did make a playlist for math this past month. It contained all our calendar songs and counting songs that we use during math time. I have to admit that it goes so much smoother when they are all in one place instead of shuffling a bunch of CD's. I know a lot of people have an extensive collection on their itunes, but so far I really only use mine a little bit for personal listening, mostly while working on lesson plans. I want to be able to show how I utilze this technology with kids in the classroom.



So I guess that brings me to the breakfast on the 20th/plan day. If anyone else is interested in setting up their itune playlists, I would be glad to share my limited knowledge with you. I would love to brainstorm the best way to organize playlists and hear how you are using itunes in your classroom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Kim,

Good idea - I hadn't thought of that. We could easily share some CD's too. It would be nice if everyone brought what they had and we could load what we needed.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home