Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October: Halloween Fun On The Web

I wanted to find some appropriate sites for my own kids (ages 5 and 9) to look at for some fun and safe Halloween "surfing". Here is what I came up with so far that meets with my kid's approval! Or should we say "Kid tested and mom approved"!!

www.KidSites.com
A great site that has been screened safe for kids. Fun activities, games, costume ideas and pumpkin carving tips. My five year old's favorite is the "Ben and Jerry's" (yes, like the icecream) link that gets you to fun FREE interactive online games!

www.yahooligans.yahoo.com
I like this site in general and I was not disappointed to see what was up on it for Halloween. Scroll down the left side to the calendar and click on Halloween. Next, click on Spooky Stuff and you will have choices of games, a mini-movie, printables and lots of other kid friendly links.

www.justkidsrecipes.com
Since my son's birthday falls close to Halloween we are always looking for fun recipes for parties! When you check out this site, click on the Halloween category and you will have your choice of recipes from Bat Brew to Edible Monster Goop and many more!!!!

www.pumpkinnook.com
Just a very basic site with teacher/parent ideas for fun Halloween Activities. However, my nine year old loved the Jokes and Riddle section, check it out for a good laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Kim,
Great site ideas. Can't wait to take a look, maybe tonight...late...at home.
Good having lunch with you today. I've missed chatting with you.
Jules

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home