Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Back To School Thoughts

The first quarter is flying by and I am falling into the fast food rut! No time to think about what's for dinner, just hit the drive-thru. In the past, several teachers and my self have found a way to do a better job of putting home-cooked meals on the table. We would spend a weekend making meals that could be frozen and then easily prepared in the oven or crockpot. Doing this saved us all time and money! Plus my family was impressed with some of the great meals waiting for them when they arrived home. With the fall season upon us, it's time to dig out some of my favorite recipes and get cooking! Here are a couple of sites I love to use!

www.reynoldskitchen.com
I love to do the packet recipes. They freeze very well and are quickly cooked in the oven or on the grill. (Make up the individual packets and freeze 4 to 6 in a gallon ziplock for easy storage)

www.recipegoldmine.com
I love this website! The crockpot recipes are perfect for the cold winter months. You can cook just about anything in the crockpot...breakfast, dinners and even dessert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home