Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year To All!
Time to make those new year resolutions! My new year's resolution needs to be that I work on keeping better track of websites I use in and out of the classroom! Since our computers are being reimaged at school, this gave me the incentive to get moving on this process. Thanks to my good friend Lynn who happens to be very "tech-savy" I am set up to get going on this project. I have my linkin log account set up through the district site so I am ready to go! It really has turned out to be a fairly pain-free process. I have set up quite a few of my favorite sites and tried to put them into categories that will make sense to others who check them out. Now if I can just figure out how to get it all linked from my blog and my website (which needs to be my second resolution....get my website in better shape) I will be in business!

Hope the new year holds many new adventures for you!

Click on the link below to check out all my favorite bookmarks:
http://misc.lps.org/misc/linkinlogs/userfront.cfm?userName=kzetter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home